Account Management at Your Fingertips
SmartHub is the easy way to let YOU manage all aspects of your Power or Telephone account from your phone, tablet or desktop. or mobile device. SmatHub is AP&T’s free online bill payment system and mobile app that also allows you to report a power outage and monitor your energy usage and more.
- Provides 24-hour access to account or accounts.
- Sends an e-mail notification when a new electric bill is generated. You can use SmartHub to review account information and pay your Power or Telephone bill, or you may choose to pay in a different manner.
- Allows you to pay electronically using a Visa, MasterCard or Discover card or an electronic check transaction.
- Displays posting of payments in real time.
- Provides current and historical billing information and payment history.
- Outlines energy usage in graphs.
- Includes a free app for your smartphone or tablet. Download it by searching for “SmartHub” on either the Apple Store or Android Market. Once the app is open, type in “Alaska Power” as the provider.
- Allows you to enroll in Paperless Billing.
- Lets those with multiple accounts pay with a single payment.
- Provides an easy way to report a power outage.
Download the Free App
If you want the ease of use SmartHub offers to access your account 24/7 365 at your fingertips, download the free app on your smart device by going to the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store:
Please contact your Local AP&T office or see our Contact page to send an email if you would like assistance setting up your SmartHub account, downloading or using an app. You may also call 1.800.982.0136 and select option 3 to reach the billing department.